Thursday, October 4, 2007

Okay I'm trying

The photos turned out pretty lame, but they are cute.(If you click on them, you can see them a little better) They are from a few years ago when my family still let me make their costumes and we all dressed up in a theme. This tradition has become a hard sell lately. Last year I went as my son Chandler, and no one at our Church Halloween party recognized me. This year I was pushing for the the cast from "High School Musical" but only 2 of my family members agreed. Can you guess which ones?

4 comments:

Beckstrand7 said...

I know what you mean. Last year our kids went as "The 5 Capers" - meaning they all had (homemade) capes with hoods. That's the extent of my sewing - straight seams. If I could post a picture here, I would. We went trick or treating for a little while then out to the movies. It was fun. We started a Halloween tradition a couple of years before that to go reverse trick or treating to a local care center, (we saw 102 year old Elmer, a distant relative there once!) but last year I was recovering from pneumonia, so we didn't think that would be a good idea...hopefully this year?

Carolyn said...

Oh, man! These are the cutest pictures of Halloween I've ever seen! Love it!

Jen said...

Dan and I were cracking up when we saw the photos. The Davie Crockett one is so cute. Our favorite, though, is Chris and Chandler dressed like princesses. They look SUPER happy to be posing for you. How about going as the Brady Bunch - your family does have a new love for them.

Carolyn is the bloggin' expert - all my questions are channelled to her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind answering any of yours.

Hailey said...

Those are adorable. Looking forward to see the photos of this year and how it works out.