



So I am so impressed with other people's blogs. They manage to add quite a bit of cute and interesting things. Links and photos and the like. I am really determined to figure this stuff out, rather than having my boys or my husband take over and "help". I got new shelves for our loft. I put them together by myself, and had fun looking at old pictures. I thought I'd give the whole scanning and uploading thing a try. I appreciate your patience while I am tutoring myself in blogdom.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Just for fun!
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always think your blog is funny and cute. I am impressed you are figuring this stuff out....better than I am doing for sure!
Very interesting! But to add...I always look forward to cheack out your blog! Byt these pictures are... Like I said... Very Interesting!
Post a Comment