-They were playing a matching game at church. They made a list of characters on The Office, and matched them up to people in the ward.
-I found them playing "Tattoo Shop" in Annie's room.
-They LOVE to let me sleep in, as no one is accountable unless I am up and watching.
-They are honest children, letting me know I look much better now that I'm full figured than I did when I was skinny.
-Encouraging me when I said I've had enough of this house, they reminded me that I am stronger than I think I am and that I have always taught them, "Beckstrands can do hard things!"
-someone decided "cleaning up the yard from Dieter", meant tossing it all in the window well.
-someone also left me a note in my bathroom telling me they love me, made me breakfast in bed just because, gives me random back rubs...daily, tells me I'm amazing as they run out the door, and ran to Target for chocolate, even though they wanted to watch the Olympics more.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
I love my kids!
Posted by Harlene at Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You do have great kids! We miss them all, so does Allie. (She says to give a shout out to Geoffrey for her)
Tell your kids we have the perfect Toby in our ward. I'll let them try to figure out who it is...
But would you have it any other way? What if they were those quiet kids that never moved, that their hair was never out of place, how boring would that be!
Oh Jen, I think I know who you're talking about :D I think I'm going to play it next week. What brilliant children you have Harlene!
I think it's so much fun to see their creativity! I was thinking that I sure got a lot of weeding done this summer, because it's the one thing I can do during which NOONE interrupts me! (I suspect they think they'll get drafted into joining me if they make an appearance.)
Post a Comment