The Heavens opened...

He sent me messages of hope over the airways...
and all Beckstrand's got where they needed to be
ON TIME,
FED,
AND WEARING BOTH UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS!
MATCHING SOCKS!
(of course the socks matched each other, not the underwear.)
and all Beckstrand's got where they needed to be
ON TIME,
FED,
AND WEARING BOTH UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS!
MATCHING SOCKS!
(of course the socks matched each other, not the underwear.)



6 comments:
WOW! I'm totally impressed - more impressed if the underwear would have matched the socks, but impressed still the same.
That must have taken some Master Mom Skills to have accomplished that task.
Praise be! This is a fine day indeed!
ok. i really like you. you are funny.
Hey girl...sorry that I haven't commented until now. Why is my life busy with only one child?? I don't know how you do it - socks and underwear - unbelievable!!
By the way, that is a serious dog. I'm sure it's like having one more child! We miss you guys in Reno - please some visit.
AND...I loved O'Pioneers - Willa Cather is one of my favorites!
Oh, so thats where all my luck went! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment