One of my new favorite finds, Jennie, has tagged me. She wants to know 6 random FACTS about me. Hmm...I think I only have random facts about me so this shouldn't be so hard.
First you should really check out Jennie's one woman revolution to get us all prepared. She is also clever and honest, traits I admire.
As for the subject of this post...6 random facts:
1. I hated Twilight! Don't give up on me now, I really did try, but I found the whole thing disturbing.
2. I envy my friends and neighbors with small dogs. I know, I LOVE Dieter and would have a herd of Giant dogs if I could, but every once in a while I wish for that cute, little, easy to maintain and clean up after toy poodle down the street.
3. I secretly LOVE opera, go figure!
4. I am super cheap when it comes to shopping. I can't remember the last time I bought a "new" item of clothing or furniture for myself.
5. I am really good at wasting time, REALLY good at it! I can spend hours upon hours getting nothing accomplished. And then several more hours feeling guilty about it!
6. I love reading the newspaper. I like to read it front to back, every single page, including the classifieds. My favorite way is on Sunday mornings with a fresh baked can of orange rolls, my kids around me sharing the comics and sports sections. I like to check on the weather everywhere, the new Target ad, the obituaries, and especially the dogs for sale.
Part of the deal includes my tagging a few of my bloggin buddies, so here goes:
Susan, my fabulous sister in law who says such nice things about me!
Jen, my friend whom I miss so much from Reno. She seems to think I can get by on very few posts from her these days!
Karyn, my cute cousin, who spoiled Annie for a week in Lincoln County, Nevada!
Devon, who if our kids have their way, I will be related to someday!
Becky ans Rachel, who may both think getting tagged is silly, but whom I want to hear from more anyway!
Don't be shy, if you weren't officially tagged, I still love the read random facts about anyone.(see fact number 5)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Random Facts
Posted by Harlene at Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had fun remembering some things that make me unique. Hope you have fun reading them!
Oh, and Happy Anniversay!!!
Maybe we should start a Time Wasters Anonymous therapy group. We could waste more time together while talking about wasting time.
I'm already behind on two other tags, but I'm getting on it :)
Post a Comment