Wednesday, August 6, 2008
To whom it may concern;
You may not know me, but you know who you are. Allow me to enlighten you as to the impact you have had on my life.
You see I have commitment issues when it comes to...handbags. It takes me a VERY long time to decide to buy a new one. If you are a regular reader, you will note that this is especially true if it is not at a thrift store. To buy something brand new takes even more thought and several trips to the store to look and try it on.
I have been eyeballing purple handbags for sometime. For me, for some reason I can't explain, this is a big decision. After months of "dating" different bags at various stores, I found the "one". The "one" I agreed to own in the life before this. The one I knew I wouldn't regret. No returning and then buying again. I was ready to commit! I had a few stops to make before I went in to buy my beloved. One of these stops was at a favorite consignment store. There she was, another bag. What to do? I couldn't possibly commit to both. I decided to go with...that was the problem I couldn't decide and had too many people with me to think anything through clearly. I decided to leave, drop everyone off at their various destinations and then come back.
That's where you come in. You apparently have a desire to mess with me. Not only did you buy BOTH bags, You did it in record time!
What have I done to you? I want you to know I am not one to hold a grudge. Please simply return one or both of the bags by friday am. I will make my rounds and am confident that you will realize the mistake you made. All will be well and hopefully I will be able to post a photo of me with my new purple bag!
Sincerely,
Harlene
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I confess it was me. But you can't have them back!
What? Both bags were GONE? That stinks. Poor baby. Now what? Do you have to start the process all over?
What a dilemma!!! I'll be keeping an eye out for you.
Actually, it was "her", that woman in the store who leaves all her clothes on the floor of the dressing room, the one who digs in her purse for her checkbook right AFTER the teller tells her her total, the one knocks hangers off the racks with her cart and obliviously tromps on them as she passes. I say its time to get aggressive, I say, "TAKE HER OUT!!"
Post a Comment