
A friend, Jen...martinmayhem...got me hooked on Prison Break. Since I am stuck at home in bed most of the day right now, see previous post re whooping cough, I can forgive her. Actually thank her. The problem is, someone else who uses my Blockbuster is also hooked. Two junkies cannot share the same supply.
I only got to season 2 episode 4. The rest of the dvd's for season 2 are out!! Hollywood video doesn't open until 11 am and I have late fees there!
What to do, what to do!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
HELP!
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know how the withdraws can make you a little shaky....can the Blockbuster check if some of their other stores have Season 2 and go pick it up from there?
I just finished season 1 last night! I would be alot further but I HAVE to wait and watch them with my husband (who still won't admit he love the series and is hooked). I dropped the videos off this morning and, likewise, was sooooooooo upset they didn't open their doors for another hour!
Isn't it fun to be a junkie with friends?
And although T-Bag is a real Dirt Bag and slimey and yucky... don't you think the actor is really great at playing that character?
Okay, seriously? I just finished the last two episodes of season 1. I literally was sweating like a race horse and pacing my living room as they were breaking out. I couldn't take it. And now I'm mad my husband just didn't go ahead and rent season two when he picked up this last DVD.
And really, Harlene... I love you. Your comments are so great!
They're available thru Netflix...:( But seriously - WHEN are you going to get better?! After all the holidays, missing you...how's Chandler?
Post a Comment