
So there has been a lot of chatter on some of the blogs I stalk, as to what is the proper way to hang your toilet paper. With the paper rolling over or under. Everyone admits it is a silly thing to have a preference about and yet they all do. I have my own preferences as well. I like having toilet paper available. Annie agrees with me.
I have included a photo of how the rest of my family seems to "roll".
They seems to crave the bonding and togetherness that comes from shouting across the house for someone to rescue them and bring them some toilet paper. I have observed more than once, when asked for toilet paper, the said "helper" actually bringing a SQAURE of toilet paper and then smirking as they run away. Maybe it is some wierd male thing that Annie and I don't get yet.
So if you arrive in a bathroom and find toilet paper hung the wrong way, be grateful your not at my house, we haven't a square to spare!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
How do you roll?
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha, your fun and funny and I love it! I also love the Seinfeld episode when Elane is stuck in a stall with no toilet paper and asks the girl next to her for a piece. The lady wouldn't do it.
I just watched that Seinfeld episode yesterday!
Harlene, I LOVE your sense of humor. At my house it's not necessarily the way we "roll," but the complexity in changing the roll that no one has seemed to master.
Post a Comment