Thursday, January 24, 2008

A long week...

Chris has been in Vegas all week and working till midnight the week before. I am hoping he can get a flight home tomorrow, but may have to wait until Saturday.

I miss his kissing me first thing when he walks in.

I miss his accommodating our silly old dogs regardless of how tired he is.

I miss that he checks on the "piggies" right after he kisses me Hello.

I miss how funny he thinks he is.

After almost 19 years, I am so blessed!

5 comments:

stephanie howard said...

Indeed you are! You have love that so many spend a life time looking for. It's unfortunate that so many don't realize it is something that develops over the years. With happy and sad moments, and all the trails in-between that a marriage brings. I hope your other half returns safely soon!

Carolyn said...

"Absence really does make the heart grow fonder."

He calls the kids "piggies"? I love that!

Hailey said...

wow! impressive new blog template....very bright and spring-ish! i love it!

Carolyn said...

Love the blog makeover!

Beckstrand7 said...

You ARE blessed, and I'm glad you know you are - that makes the journey together that much sweeter! (I'm sorry he came home with a cold this time. I hope you got that kiss anyway!)