
Back in December we had portraits taken. I finally went in to order some last week. While talking with the lady behind the counter I noticed not only was she looking at me with an odd smile, but so were a few other people. I noticed a couple of them pointing and whispering too. What the heck, was I acting out one of those dreams I always have where I am running errands in my skivvies because I forgot to get dressed? No, I looked behind the counter and there we were! They had blown up this shot to a 40x50in print and were using it as a display!
Who knew The Beckstrands were a "picture perfect" family after all?
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Apparently we are a "picture perfect" family.
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
that is HILARLIOUS!!! i love it. i'll never forget once in high school my friend & i were strolling the mall and saw her GIGANTIC picture up in a photographers display. we laughed our heads off.
I love it! It is picture perfect, we are never the poised, well groomed, family we try to portray in our famiy portraits. They want everyone to see your good example of a "true" famiy. Whatever that is... :)
Yeah, that is a great picture.
I knew it all along......great picture!
I love it, love it, love it!
Okay, they finally got a picture right! I love it too! I hope you got a print of that one too...
Now this is the Chris and Harlene I know!
I knew it! Not only are you a ROCK STAR, but now you are a famous CELEBRITY, too!
Post a Comment