Sunday, March 30, 2008

"I like your sleeves."


and I dare you to share your prom pics too!!

I would have shared photos of my baby, Christopher's, prom, but I don't have any. Yep that's right, no photos for Mom. I can't imagine why, but he wouldn't let me show up at dinner to take a few. And of course conveniently I wasn't supposed to follow him to pick her up at her house either.

You all get to enjoy photos of my Senior Ball. I know you are all thinking, "How did Harlene snag that hottie with the eyeliner?" aren't you? In hindsight, I am wondering about that myself.

So please share your prom photos...if you dare.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Alright! I love it. I'll have to go find where my pictures are.

You look fabulous! I love everything about you... your hair, your dress, your clutch, your jewelry, and your date!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you CRACK me up! and i DO like your sleeves. i actually liked my prom dresses, looking back. however, i will NOT be posting a photo! :)

stephanie howard said...

This is so awesome! Even with the big sleeves, you we a hot momma! The hair is even greater then the dress.