
I was just singing along to Neil Diamond on the radio thinking, you know maybe I should get one of his CD's!!!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
YIKES!
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
till the conflict is o'er, we will grin and bear it by and by

I was just singing along to Neil Diamond on the radio thinking, you know maybe I should get one of his CD's!!!!
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, March 26, 2008
2 comments:
I love the pic!
Also, the kids & I loved the quote, Mom to kids in back seat, "You only have to get along with each other forever! After that I don't care what you do!"
That's a keeper!
Neil Diamond is someone you like in secret. You are not supposed to admit you know the lyrics to all of his songs, let alone buy one of his albums!! And no, I don't know the lyrics to any of them.. :)
Post a Comment