
I am not sure what gave Jen the idea that I may have pet peeves...who are we kidding I don't hide much very well so here we go.
1. Sponges...I can't stand the thought of what must be growing on them at any given moment. If they must be used, which I admit they must, they absolutely have to be sterilized in the dishwasher or washing machine daily. That goes for any wash cloths that get used to wipe down the counters etc. I actually never use wash cloths unless it is a very big mess. I am a paper towel kind of gal. Then of course it has to be wiped down again with cleaner, and usually again with just water, to clean off the chemicals in the cleaner.
2. Laundry...not being folded properly. I know I should simply be grateful it gets done, but I really can't stand when people fold laundry haphhazardly and then it just has to be ironed or re-dryed. Especially jeans. If you are going to fold it anyway, why not fold it properly?
AM I REVEALING TOO MUCH!!!?
3. Rascal Flatts, sorry guys, but come on!!
When I asked my kids if they thought I had any pet peeves they responded...
Baseboards...It's the first thing she checks on when we've cleaned the bathroom. With all these boys, you would too.
Asking for something to eat at bedtime...I believe that one explains itself.
And my biggest pet peeve off all ...
When adults tattle on each other or worse yet on children. Remember is it kind?, is it true?, and is it necessary!!!?
I sure sound cranky don't I? I thought I was pretty easy going, but this has gotten me started. I better stop now.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Pet Peeves?
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! Who would have figured Rascal Flats as one of your pet peeves?! Totally agree with the sponge theory!
And I'm like....DON'T STOP! Keep going! These are fabulous!
Dear Harlene....I really really really think that you should write a book. I don't care what it is about as long as your the one writing it! I know all the sisters would read it so that's 4 copies right there! BAM!
Post a Comment