One of my favorite things about spring is shopping for Easter dresses. Annie has learned to love this tradition as well. The problem is always how to choose just one! We thought we would let you guys help. Let us know which dress you think should be Annie's Easter dress this year.
Dress # 1
or
Dress # 2
It's almost like getting to vote on Project Runway isn't it?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Hoping for Spring....
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I vote #1, please - love the colors.
They are both very very cute. I think Annie should have hot pink shoes to match! I'm not kidding.
If I have to choose, I'll go with #1 just because Jenifer is alway right.
And you wonder why us sisters get along so well....
I happened to see hot pink shoes at Payless, but in adult size (I didn't check girl sizes)... just in case...
I vote #1, way to cute!
i've been eyeballing #2 for maya!
Post a Comment