![]()
Okay, I am just going to throw this out there.
How in the heck do you do the link thing. You know, where you have the name of something or someone highlighted and then when your boggin possey read it they can link to that other site? I have tried to figure this out on my own, but everyone needs a little help now and then.
BTW, since I bothered finding a pic of a question mark...I will also open the floor to all your burning questions. I am curious to see what anyone really wants to know!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The way I did it this morning (when trying to set up a "blogs I frequent" thing didn't work!) was to go to the website I wanted, right-click to highlight and copy the address, and then paste it in the middle of my post. I know there's a way to have your post read "super site" and not www.suchandsuch.com, but I don't know how to do that. That involves HTML!
My current question is "Where is that beeping sound coming from?" I know it's a watch alarm, but the sound always stops before I can find where it's hidden!
While typing your post:
1. highlight the word you want to make the link
2. Then click on the icon that looks like a chain (just to the left of the alignment selections)
3. This will bring up a window where you can type in the web address (or copy/paste it)
4. Type it in and click okay - Volia!
Opening up for questions?! I need to prioritize and edit my list. I'll get back with you soon!
Questions for Harlene:
1. If you were to have a career, what would it be? (If you didn't have to worry about time/education/training, etc.)
2. What are your pet peeves?
3. What books would you recommend for a summer reading list?
4. Who are the top 5 people you would most like to meet?
5. What are the top 5 places you'd like to travel to?
6. What things are completely off limits for you? (Like bungie jumping, wing walking, etc.)
What is your biggest phobia?
What is your favorite indulgence?
What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
If one of your senses had to go, which one would it be? (sight, taste, hearing, smelling, feeling)
Oh yeah, when is your birthday? And what is your favorite holiday?
AND if you ever have blogging questions you can email me if you want to carolynwaite(at)gmail(dot)com
People write it out like that in posts, I've noticed so I thought I would do it like that too.
Or you can get my number from Jenifer and call me up... not that I'm an expert. I guess now after writing all this out you would likely just call up Jen and ask her. So now I'm done. Bye bye
Thank you, thank you for asking that question about the linking thing, and thank you, thank you, Jen, for showing us how!!
Post a Comment