Friday, March 21, 2008

Perhaps this would help...


I have lost my cell phone...again. Of course I tried calling it, duh? The battery is dead. Any suggestions? It is somewhere in this pit we call home. Why don't these things come with a beacon of some kind. While we are on the subject, I can't find the cordless either. Or the mailbox key. And sweet Geoffrey trying to be helpful just ran in saying thank you for going Easter shopping! How did he determine that's what I was up to? He read through all of the receipts in my purse while looking for my cell phone for me! This is going to be a great day.

I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful!

3 comments:

stephanie howard said...

You know what they say... If you tell yourself something enough it will happen! So I hope you had a great day, you made me smile:-)

nickel... said...

That's another invention that you REALLY need to invent! The dead battery cell phone that will still respond to your "lost it again" beacon! (preferably before you have to tell your husband that is lost...again)

Your blog has been so suspenseful lately...what will her answers to the questions be? What happened on this said "vacation"? Will Harlene in fact find her cell phone?

You keep me coming back babe...and that's what blogging is all about!

Beckstrand7 said...

So there was this teenager looking for the cordless phone again. He said, "Man, I wish somebody would invent a phone that was tied to the wall!"

At least we know the technology used to exist!

Good luck finding everything, and that Geoffrey - he's so precocious!

Have a happy Easter. We'll miss you but know you're in the right place. We love you all!