
My Hunky Hubby surprised me and we are off to this place for the weekend. Many thanks to Jen who made it possible for me to share this with you. Hunky Hubby will be in meetings all day while the kids and I play here or maybe here. I am sure we will spend most of our time here...
As i have mentioned recently, since the kids are off track and "love" spending so much time together, I though I would stick them all in an enclosed space and drive through mountains in winter for hours and hours on end.
I'll give you all an update when we return!
Friday, March 14, 2008
I'll be back!
Posted by Harlene at Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like it will be tons of fun! Blog about it when you get back - have a good time!
ooo, lucky you! Can't wait to hear all about it:-)
Post a Comment