Can you have too many of these?
How many calories, or rather "points", in one of these anyway?
How many is too many in one week?
How many calories, or rather "points", in one of these anyway?
How many is too many in one week?

or these?

or these?

What if you have all of them?
(Okay, technically I never get to have ALL of them. What the kids don't eat is quickly scarfed down by the most adorable dog on the planet!)
(Okay, technically I never get to have ALL of them. What the kids don't eat is quickly scarfed down by the most adorable dog on the planet!)


5 comments:
ha ha ha.
ya....I'm sort of glad that the iceberg by us shut down. Regarding the points value: I'm pretty sure you just don't want or need to know. I mean, are you gonna stop eating them? I think not, cause it's too yummy to stop. How 'bout you just remain ignorant about the points and continue to enjoy them? That's what I'd do if one was still here by us! Who needs added guilt anyway??!! :) enjoy!
Dang it! Why did I have to read this post when I'm starving????
You're mean! It's a good thing we don't have one of those here, but now I want to go to Juicy's!
One iceberg shake is about 20 points.
Hey Harlene,
I just found your blog too! How funny! Thanks for the email address!
I was on the phone to Reilly when I saw your comment so I told him that chris was going to call him. His number is 775-412-2263. He would LOVE to have a buddy to hang out with. Reilly doesn't really know anyone, except my sister! I hope they can get together! Is he is Provo too?
Post a Comment