"The Rocker" is actually really funny!
I hoped it wouldn't be too corny and it didn't disappoint. Some great one-liners!
Our family cannot get anything done on Saturdays.
(not anything productive that is)
UTES TROUNCE MICHIGAN!
Got to watch a friend's newborn while they moved. I forgot how even more unproductive I am with one of these around.
Totally worth it though!
Really enjoy Church these days-
Spend less time in the foyer with
3 out of 5 Beckstrand kids participating in the service each week.
You can NOT find a bakery or donut shop open in Salt Lake Valley on Labor Day!
Don't even try, we have done that research for you.
Dieter eats the dozen donuts we did end up with from the grocery store!
Made 6 dozen homemade rolls-
my family enacting the "leave no trace" motto,
leaves no trace of them.
Took the few rolls I managed to salvage to introduce myself to someone from Church.
Deliver and introduce myself to the WRONG lady.
She doesn't mention a thing when we say "Andrea?"
Her name is not Andrea.
Get a really long nap!
Kids and Hunky Hubby play the first neighborhood football game of the season-
Hunky Hubby sore today.
Hear sirens...count heads...tear off in search of missing Beckstrands!
Relieved to find out it was only a brush fire, decide to believe my kids alibi.
Not only survive, but also enjoy, Family Home Fight Night!
Had father's blessings, played cards, ate ice cream, weighed Dieter.
(He's at 91 lbs, FYI)
Hit the sack after saying prayer of thanks for these blessings that fill my days!
I hoped it wouldn't be too corny and it didn't disappoint. Some great one-liners!
Our family cannot get anything done on Saturdays.
(not anything productive that is)
UTES TROUNCE MICHIGAN!
Got to watch a friend's newborn while they moved. I forgot how even more unproductive I am with one of these around.
Totally worth it though!
Really enjoy Church these days-
Spend less time in the foyer with
3 out of 5 Beckstrand kids participating in the service each week.
You can NOT find a bakery or donut shop open in Salt Lake Valley on Labor Day!
Don't even try, we have done that research for you.
Dieter eats the dozen donuts we did end up with from the grocery store!
Made 6 dozen homemade rolls-
my family enacting the "leave no trace" motto,
leaves no trace of them.
Took the few rolls I managed to salvage to introduce myself to someone from Church.
Deliver and introduce myself to the WRONG lady.
She doesn't mention a thing when we say "Andrea?"
Her name is not Andrea.
Get a really long nap!
Kids and Hunky Hubby play the first neighborhood football game of the season-
Hunky Hubby sore today.
Hear sirens...count heads...tear off in search of missing Beckstrands!
Relieved to find out it was only a brush fire, decide to believe my kids alibi.
Not only survive, but also enjoy, Family Home Fight Night!
Had father's blessings, played cards, ate ice cream, weighed Dieter.
(He's at 91 lbs, FYI)
Hit the sack after saying prayer of thanks for these blessings that fill my days!

4 comments:
Great Labor Day Weekend!
I wouldn't say the Utes TROUNCHED Michigan - they only won by two points! (Dan's trying really hard to be a gracious loser)
I saw some bad reviews for The Rocker, but I still wan to see it. I just love his air guitar moves! Glad you had a nice weekend.
She didn't say she wasn't Andrea because she wanted the rolls. I bet they were delicious.
Sigh... wish my weekend was that fulfilling. Spent my time cleaning. I don't even know where the donut shops are located out here...excepting Krispy Kreme and it is 25 mins away... too far for indulgences esp. with gas prices as high as they are. Like i said.... sigh.
Post a Comment