In an effort to continue my education and to keep my skills current,
I'm taking belly dancing classes.
My first homework assignment is to come up with a stage name.
NO...THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
I thought I'd let my fans decide.
This ought to bring out a few of my stalkers.
Here's a few of my choices:
LuuLuu
Jaliah
Arabella
I'm also taking recommendations.
please note- there will be NO photos posted of this endeavor.
I may force my kids to sit through my recital though.
I'm taking belly dancing classes.
My first homework assignment is to come up with a stage name.
NO...THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
I thought I'd let my fans decide.
This ought to bring out a few of my stalkers.
Here's a few of my choices:
LuuLuu
Jaliah
Arabella
I'm also taking recommendations.
please note- there will be NO photos posted of this endeavor.
I may force my kids to sit through my recital though.


6 comments:
Harlem - it's a cross between Harlene and Harem.
Cheetah My Queen - refer to the Fandango Puppets
I agree with Jen, it has to have queen in it somewhere, what do the kids think?
I need to know the date of the recital - I must come see your new found skills!!
Luu Luu....because it's my nickname and I like it. ;)
I proffer LaLa as in Oo la la!
Post a Comment