Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not to worry...


Thank you all for your concern as to how my family would managed with Harlene's recent disappearance.

You may put all fears to rest, as I am in charge.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hmmmmm, maybe I do need to get me one of these!

Becky said...

And it looks like you have everything under control :)

Karen said...

Woof, ark, bark woof, grrrrr.
(Thats dog for "congratulations on your ascension".)

Jen said...

WHEW! Dieter, what a relief to know that you're there and in charge!

Devon said...

So that is what it takes!

Beckstrand7 said...

Great picture of you, Deiter! I'm sure you're taking good care of the family, (minus Geoffrey, of course). Ha ha.

nevadanista said...

Undoubtedly there's been far less chaos than when Harlene is in charge.

Jen said...

Ummm.....Harlene, are you ever coming back?

simply kris said...

Harlene! AWOL?!?!?!? Take me. Teach me. I SOOOOOO need a vacay