One of my favorite people from Reno tagged me.
I love reading everyone else's tags, so I agreed to play.
7 things about me
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex-
Their initials are CFB
a quick smile, with great teeth
manly hands
hairy chest
sense of humor
long hair (sorry sweetie)
confidence
7 favorite foods-
clam chowder with sourdough at Scoma's
ice cream scooped by my hubby
iceberg grilled hot dogs
christmas cookies
nectarines
a great steak
mushroom ravioli
7 things I can not do-
sew
speak another language
listen to Bon Jovi and stay in a bad mood
keep on top of a chore chart
listen to rascal flatts
play an instrument
have a cat
7 celebrities I admire
Keith Urban
(as in "secret admirer")
Audrey Hepburn
Bono
Rachel Hamrick
Sandra Day O'Connor
Martina McBride
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
7 things I say most often-
what time is your flight?
where's dieter?
DIETER!!
are you kidding?
did you want to try that again?
time to get up!
turn off the tv!
7 things i can do-
bake
paint
laugh
recommend a great book
talk
play with your dog
play with your kids
7 things I plan to do before I die
help all my children move out of the house
attend the temple with all 5 of my children
serve a mission
visit africa
bake cookies with my grandchildren
train a therapy dog
be out of debt
I tag Rachel, Karen, and Steven.
I love reading everyone else's tags, so I agreed to play.
7 things about me
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex-
Their initials are CFB
a quick smile, with great teeth
manly hands
hairy chest
sense of humor
long hair (sorry sweetie)
confidence
7 favorite foods-
clam chowder with sourdough at Scoma's
ice cream scooped by my hubby
iceberg grilled hot dogs
christmas cookies
nectarines
a great steak
mushroom ravioli
7 things I can not do-
sew
speak another language
listen to Bon Jovi and stay in a bad mood
keep on top of a chore chart
listen to rascal flatts
play an instrument
have a cat
7 celebrities I admire
Keith Urban
(as in "secret admirer")
Audrey Hepburn
Bono
Rachel Hamrick
Sandra Day O'Connor
Martina McBride
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
7 things I say most often-
what time is your flight?
where's dieter?
DIETER!!
are you kidding?
did you want to try that again?
time to get up!
turn off the tv!
7 things i can do-
bake
paint
laugh
recommend a great book
talk
play with your dog
play with your kids
7 things I plan to do before I die
help all my children move out of the house
attend the temple with all 5 of my children
serve a mission
visit africa
bake cookies with my grandchildren
train a therapy dog
be out of debt
I tag Rachel, Karen, and Steven.

4 comments:
I ♥ for that! Wow, on the same list with Keith Urban - that's huge!!!
You know just how to get me to do a tag, don't you :)
Two things - you can play with my kids any time and when you train your therapy dog, can I have him? Thanks for playing!!
BTW - we sold our house and move next door. Yes, I mean right next door. So, we are still across from the park. I don't want to say too much for fear of those random stalkers you have following your blog:)
You have so many friends I'm not sure which Karen you tagged? Was it me?
Post a Comment