Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged again!


I am happy to play along because this chick and I were destined to have our lives intersect.
That's what I love about blogging. So many new "friends", who help you feel so normal.

Seven random things about me?
Random all I've got so here goes;

1. I was told last night that several of my family members have all witnessed one of my son's not only sleep walking but mistakenly peeing in various places around the house while doing it.
Of course no one brought this up until I asked who kept letting the dog out of the crate at night.

2. I am off Diet Coke, again. I thought I was crazy and that the whole pain in my knees thing had to be in my head, but within 3 days of drinking it again, the pain was back.

3. I have met all but one of the following celebrities;
Eddie Money, Steve Young, Axel Rose, Brett Michaels, Neal Schon,
Brian Boitano, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Bob Costas.
(You get to guess which one)

4. I have never owned a brand new car.

5. I have never gambled.
Okay, I guess I have if putting a quarter in a slot machine at Tahoe when my Grammie wasn't looking and I was only 9 counts, than I guess I have.

6. Despite barley making it to Target, with my kids in the car, without losing my mind, I dream of driving across the country with my kids and experiencing the "real" America.

7. I would take 5, 6, or 7 more kids if they were left on my porch.
Crazy, huh?

(I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I have run out of people to tag.)

4 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Harlene-I check on your blog from time to time, and I always get a good laugh from your sense of humor! :) I hope you guys are doing well in Utah-its looks as if you are. I love your tag lists-its nice to know random things about other people so I don't feel like the only quirky mom on the planet. If you want to email me, I can send you a link to my blog-its private. tswillardson@yahoo.com
Take care!

Karyn said...

I am guessing that you haven't met Bob Costas....

Jen said...

Harlene, we need to get you a job hosting the red carpet. You're already besties with all the celebs!

nevadanista said...

Dang! I can't decide which celebrity you haven't met. I'm going to have to go with Steve Young since I think he's at the top of your list of people to meet (and another list you told me about once, but we won't go there).