That somewhere, someone's life was forever changed by crafts!
I am up to my eyeballs in preparations for "Fantastic Friday"
and I keep telling myself..."you are building the kingdom, you are building the kingdom".
Those of you who know me well know how this may go,
SNOW GLOBES
SACRAMENT BREAD
FOOTHILL WORLD RECORDS
NEED I SAY MORE!!!
Rachel, Trisha, Jen, Anyone...
Pep talk needed here!


8 comments:
Wait, you're coming to Reno for Fabulous Friday? I'll be there. Is that pep enough for ya? I signed up for the apron and the canvas photos.
Hey, when, where, etc, e-mail me, 'cause I don't remember. I want to support you if I can, and heck, getting all that Christmas shopping done in one fun place - that's for all of us! I'm so sorry it's such a pain pulling these together, but really, the extended association & time away from home are SO awesome!
You are "building the kingdom"! It's not so much the crafts (sorry - although learning new skills is important) but the friendship. Every time I pull out a wooden Christmas tree or a charm bracelet or pass by a FHE wall hanging or RS Declaration frame, I remember the PEOPLE I was with when I made them and the fun we had sharing life experiences.
Also, one day I realized that creation is a god-like trait. That makes it easier to take advantage of all opportunities to practice that. (So, now I guess I should call back and change my answer to the request for help next month from "let me think about it" to "yes," oughtn't I?)
Foothill Ward Records was AWESOME! Nothing has topped the ice cream eating event.
And your Amazing Race for the Young Women was extremely fun - I mean, come on, eating Jell-O through a straw? Who else could have put that together but you!
Some days you just have to remember Dora from Finding Nemo - just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....
I think your reward should be going with Chris to Reno on Monday........
I saw first hand the snow globe incident and I would have to say - delegation is a girls best friend:)Harlene - you always pull it off with class and a great sense of humor!!
Mom I love you!
Mom I love you!
Delegate. I love bossing people around. My problem is that I want others to take charge, but I want them to do it my way. I have issues.
Just think, all the ladies will go home and they will be able to say, "I made it." That's always fun.
Post a Comment