Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!


You knew we dressed up!
Chris and I were Todd and Sarah Palin,
Annie was Prom Queen 1985,
Geoffrey was Disco Duck,
and Dieter was of course an Angel!

7 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute family. Chris, Chandler, Seth?!

Annie, I would have been wearing the tiara all week long, and Geoffrey you're one of my favorite costumes I've seen.

Allie is still wondering about Dieter coming to her birthday party on Friday......

Rhonda said...

i love sarah! I just posted a pic of her and hubby a couple days ago. It was fun running into sarah at a halloween party we attended. She's SMOKIN hot! Nice costume!

Erin said...

I love how your whole family dressed up as out of the ordinary costumes. That is awesome!

Mindi said...

LOVE it.

the disco duck is WORKING IT. way to be an awesome all-out family!

Mike said...

I am happy to have cousins like you! You help realize that I'm not the only dorky cousin around! Just kiddin! Your not that dorky!

stephanie howard said...

What awesome parents you are! Great costumes:-)

Karen said...

SO FUN! I'm jealous that you had such great costumes! I went as a dear in the headlights. It didn't work so well... ;)