Which means we stay home and bake cookies in our pj's all day!
On the agenda today,
Chocolate Chip,
Peanut Butter,
Cut out Sugar,
and Rolo cookies.
We are still polishing off this yummy creation.
A 4 layer German Chocolate cake I made from scratch for Hunky Hubby's Birthday.
On the agenda today,
Chocolate Chip,
Peanut Butter,
Cut out Sugar,
and Rolo cookies.
We are still polishing off this yummy creation.
A 4 layer German Chocolate cake I made from scratch for Hunky Hubby's Birthday.

8 comments:
Are you kidding me - Martha WISHES she could do it as well as you!
Hope you had a great day.
Sounds like a fabulous way to spend the day!
Snow means a day of baking for me too. I would rather bake than play in the snow! :) Your cake looks yummy.
And the halloween costumes rock! Sarah Palin-too bad the election didn't turn out differently...
Oh mo goodness! That looks amazing! I wish snow meant that for me. Boo. :(
Did you really make four kinds of cookies? I would love to have four kinds of cookies in my house to eat, but I do NOT have the energy to make that many!
The cake sure looks yummy too!
That looks so delicious!!! I love coconut :) Wish I could have a piece!
You'll be posting that recipe, right? It looks wonderful. I'll just have to close my eyes and eat leftover Halloween candy, Almond Joy, and pretend.
Four words for you...YUM, YUM, looks delicious!
Post a Comment