Friday, November 21, 2008

I know...

The anticipation is killing me too!
What exactly does a day in the life of this chick look like?
A (not so) little bout of food poisoning has put me back a few days,
but I will be back to indulge you all soon.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Yeeaaahhh...as anxious as I am about seeing a day in the life of Harlene, I not so anxious to have that be a day with food poisoning.

Feel better.

Kristina P. said...

Ohh, I hope you're OK! Are you still coming?

nevadanista said...

Dang! Hope you'll be better asap! The anticipation of seeing a day in your life is nearly greater than seeing Twilight tonight.

Erin said...

Food poisoning, UGH! I hope you are doing better now.

Becky said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your day. If it makes you feel better, I took your advice and decided to play too (even if it was a little late).

Kristina P. said...

Hey, we missed you tonight! :(

Annie said...

Yikes - I had terrible food poisoning right before halloween....

You didn't eat at cafe rio did you?

simply kris said...

I'm genuinely Flattered! We must meet! And as you can tell by this here lil' ol' comment, I'm BACK!!!!

Mindi said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

STILL waiting.

Rhonda said...

I wanna know what you ate that caused it. Ya know, so I can add it to the things I'm paranoid about. that list can never be too long ya know!

Hope it's all passed (teehee) and you are totally well again!