Monday, November 3, 2008


I can't be the only one pulling hundreds of these out of the dryer today!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween!

6 comments:

nevadanista said...

One year I was so pleased with my girls for not leaving their wrappers all over our bed when they had been watching tv and eating their candy. A few days later I was looking for something under the bed, and discovered that they had been reaching backwards over their heads to simply dispose of the wrappers behind the headboard :)

No, you're not the only one living in candy wrapper hell.

Jen said...

Not pulling them out of the dryer, just out of the couch cushions, off of the kitchen island, off of random shelves in the pantry, and even out of the refrigerator.

Mindi said...

yeah, mine are all between the couch cushions, too. it makes me sooooooo angry.

but i guess it's better than them wiping boogers on the arm of the chair (my WORST pet peeve.)

Becky said...

Hasn't happened this year yet, but it has often happened in past Novembers (and other months, too, because I never check pockets).

I must have an old email for Chris. Tell him Happy Birthday for me! Hope you both have a wonderful day.

jendoop said...

I haven't done laundry yet, thanks for the heads up. Although there seems to be piles of them in every corner of the house, I don't know how they'd have any left for their pockets.

Ok, really, I've got quite a few in mine.

Devon said...

Or off the carpet, next to the trash can, etc. Yes, I feel your pain! Tell Chris Happy Birthday!