Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday!


Today I am thankful for Friday and my date with Hunky Hubby!

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, Daniel Craig is HOT! We're going tomorrow night too. Can't wait!

Erin said...

I am assuming this means a new James Bond movie is coming out? I am hopelessly out of date with stuff like that. Fun for you guys!

Jen said...

Nothing beats a Friday night date with the hubby - especially when you still like spending time with each other. Have fun!

Carolyn said...

Hey, I'm totally thankful for the same thing this Friday too! Except we won't be watching this great movie, you'll have to tell me about it. But I am so thankful for my once a year date with boyfriend! Or at least it feels like once a year.

.::still blinking::. said...

Daniel Craig makes my heart beep.

Rhonda said...

I didn't know who that pic is of but I like his look. mmmmm

Mindi said...

what did you say? i didn't hear. i was too busy drooling and hyperventilating a little bit.

oh, MY. that man is BEAUTIFUL.

Hildie said...

I saw the movie last night and I must say I liked him best in the black sweater/white shirt/khakis. He looked positively edible.

Karen said...

Why is it this man can have blood smears, cuts and dirt all over him and still make you want to... well... still look way too darn appealing? Its not fair.

jendoop said...

You made me drool. Oh heavens don't do that again without warning us.