
Apparently it is YOUR responsibility to specify
whether or not the gas can and it's contents can be set on fire!
Never having been a boy myself,
I was therefore born with common sense!
No, no one got hurt.
Yes, they really did say,
"But you never told us we couldn't!"
12 comments:
omg, we're living parallel lives. hold me!
Holy crap! Glad everyone's OK!
You can't throw info. out like that and not include the details! Thats just mean....
That's why I didn't have boys :)
Heaven help me. I gots 5 boys. And I'm scared.
On the bright side, I've heard that IF they survive their teenage and college years they end up having GREAT stories to tell. Chin up! Won't it be worth it??!! Good stories??
woops, that was supposed to say FOUR boys. I don't need to be giving myself an extra one!
Who's in the photo?
6 brothers... I stopped being suprised in 1986... I only get freaked out now when my 30 something HUSBAND is the culprit. He's SUPPOSED to know better!!!!!!
I am like Karyn, I need details! Crazy boy's!
Are you sure Michael wasn't with them? We had a similiar conversation with her!
So who took the picture? Please tell me that is someone else's child, or an artist's overdramaticized rendition.
Holy smokes! (pun intended) Yeah, you would think they could figure out NOT to do that without actually doing it. I'm glad that no one was hurt, and I'm pretty glad I have all girls! :)
Post a Comment