I had a fabulous Christmas.
If I figure out how to get the pics of my phone I'll share them with you.
Dieter's rampage continues, we've now lost a salt pork and a pampered chef stoneware dish.
Our family can not get tired of Bon Jovi, especially when singing along on Rock Band.
Christopher leaves for Basic Training in 48 days. He appreciates his "perfect push-ups" Santa brought him.
Seth still hates his school, but loves the recording studio Hunky Hubby set up in the loft.
Chandler wasn't thrilled with the Danielle Steele type book he opened on Christmas morning.
He was thrilled with the ipod hidden inside .
Check your phones, Annie has unlimited texting and knows how to use it.
Speaking of texting, it's a great way to get through Family Night,
just text the whole thing with the family gathered together in the living room.
Geoffrey is loving the Star Trek costume he found.
The rest of us call him "guy #3".
Several Beckstrands are on break until Feb, yes, I will accept your sympathy.
Hoping you all had a wonderful Holiday and Bowl season.
Inspired by the new recording studio Hunky Hubby set up,
I borrowed season 1 of The Partridge Family.
C'mon get happy!


5 comments:
I love the FHE texting session. You would never have to talk to your family again!
Our family communicates solely through texting....
I wish they'd come out with Book of Mormon texting terms - you know, the acronyms for everything - scripture study would improve exponentially!!!
Now if you could only get the Partridge Family Songs on Rock Band......
LOL! You make me laugh!
What!?!?! A recording studio in your loft, and Rock Band? I can't take it - I'm warming up the car right now.
Count me in also! On my way, just let me get the boat out.....
this is adorable... sounds like santa was good to everyone.
i love the ipod in the book idea... there's no reason why they can't sweat a little before gettin' the goods.
Post a Comment