It'd be nice if "I already completed school, I don't need to do any more science fair projects" would work. But I guess we're stuck helping. Just think - each one that's completed means one less to worry about!!
Don't lets go to the dogs tonight by Alexandra Fuller
Followers
Recent quotes from around here...
"Honey, I'm sorry Im sounding so naggy today."
"That's okay Mom, Sorry to be so naggable"
Anonymous Teen, " Could you explain the 1008 minutes overage on your cell phone? You do realize YOU will be paying for that, Right?"
"Why am I being punished for just keeping in touch? Don't you want me to be a good friend? You are always telling me to call if I'm going to be late or change my plans?"
7 comments:
Oh, the old science fair.
oh, we are science fair pros over here... my hubs was a biology major in college and LOVES a good project.
It'd be nice if "I already completed school, I don't need to do any more science fair projects" would work. But I guess we're stuck helping. Just think - each one that's completed means one less to worry about!!
A picture is worth a thousand words... i still have two kids to go that have to do this every year...
You get me!
Or should I say, I get you :)
All of us sisters did the same project at least one time or other in our life...
Drop a real live tooth (preferably a molar) (our dentist hooked us up) into different liquids and see how it would be effected.
milk, coke, coffee, water, lemon juice, apple juice.
I loved gluing those teeth onto my board.
I loath the day I have my girls will have to start doing these things!
Post a Comment