Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally!


They all went back to school!

4 comments:

Deb said...

cute! interesting how i can get to that same place (lifeless and flat on my stomach with exhaustion and exasperation) in a fraction of the time it took you! there i was, waving cheese all over the place and after the long weekend and the snow day, mine are going to school tomorrow whether it is open OR NOT. they can just sit on the front stoop of the locked building for all i care!

Rhonda said...

HA HA HA!! Funny pic.

Not so funny that I fell into that same position literally while exercising last night. Uneven sidewalk, tired legs=recipe for disaster. I ate concrete. but all I have to show for it is a skinned and sore knee. Which, I might add, is better than having kids home from school. haha

Carolyn said...

I believe this picture perfectly depicts how you must have felt!

James said...

I wish I wasn't back in school.
I'm only in 4th Grade.