Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, it"s clearly not fair to simply post about my offspring setting things on fire and then leaving you all hanging.
I mean , I'm sure you check in daily to see what were up too.
Of late we have not been up to much other than trying to stay in denial.
And in cognito.

(A few trips to the library and some Ambien are helping me avoid the inevitable for a while.)

You see, we have "issues" that are supposed to be somewhat private,
and while I have no qualms sharing them with my public,
several in my private life read this blog as well.
And I'm not ready to discuss any of this with them.

Does that make any sense?
Is it cryptic enough for you?
Just know, I appreciate your thoughts comments and would certainly appreciate your prayers.

As for the gas can...
we were given a fire pit for Christmas.
Seeing as Dieter ate most of the duraflame log that came with it,
the boys felt they had no other option but to add some
"fuel to the fire".

Thank heavens anything flameable was still under a couple feet of snow.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I understand the need for privacy, Harlene. Do what you gotta do!

Deb said...

i hear you loud and clear.

jendoop said...

We're walking together. Don't feel alone even if you can't spill your guts.
Seriously though, do what you need to get through. Guilt is unproductive and love is always good. Those two things seem to be constants in any difficult situation. Best wishes for good sleep and wonderful finds at the library.

nevadanista said...

I want to spill sometimes too...hang in there freind :)

Jen said...

You know where you can always hide out for awhile...

Devon said...

Nobody knows you up here either, and you are close to the Canadian border!