Friday, April 11, 2008

Ahoy!




Geoffrey has accomplished another right of passage for the Beckstrand boys. He and my hunky hubby spent hours, yes I mean hours, planning, sanding, painting, shopping for, designing, testing, etc. this years entry in the "Raingutter Regatta".

In keeping with Beckstrand tradition, the boat didn't move, but it looked great. In fact, Geoffrey won "Best Design".

I sound very tongue in cheek I know, but I am grateful for a hunky hubby willing to put so much time and attention into projects like this. Especially when I balked at the receipts and questioned if we needed to spend so much on a boat. Hunky hubby responded, "I didn't spend it on the boat, I spent it on the memories."

I love that man!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh, that is so great! I love your family.

Jen said...

Congrats on the best design! I can see by the group picture that Geoffrey was keeping with Beckstrand tradition as well! :-)

Annie said...

Great pictures - I wonder who took them? Oh, me! ;)

If you want the original files, I can e-mail them to you.

Makayla introduced me to your blog - hope that's okay.

Super Funny!