



I know they advise against the longevity of "rebound" loves, but I think this one will last! I'd like to introduce you to our new puppy. He is a Great Pyrenees and it was love at first sight. You may all know that I am a giant breed dog stalker, so it should come as no surprise that our sweet boy is only 4 weeks old in these pics. He will only be approx 120lbs when full grown, so not exactly GIANT in my book, but he is one blessed bundle of love. We get to bring him home in a few weeks, giving me time to "puppy proof" the house and go shopping for his layette.
We'd like to get your input on a name for my new BFF. Here are our options for now:
Fezzik (Princess Bride)
Dieter (Uchtdorf)
Brother Martin (Dan)
Go ahead and vote. Or feel free to give us your suggestions. I can't promise anything, but I am willing to send one of you a signed autographed copy of his first head shot!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Puppy Love!
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE the name Fezzik! I was looking up the breed earlier, and did notice that he was along the lines of St Bernards - a giant breed, of course. Can't wait to see him on Mothers' Day! Does he have a personality yet? It looks like my kids are going to have a job walking a dog this summer. :)
He is very cute and oh so snuggly. He'll be so loved. Lucky dog! Maybe it is my computer (very well could be), but I couldn't get the links to work. ?
Thats a sweet lookin dog ya got. I just wanted to throw a name out, I like ALEXANDER SUPERTRAMP. Okay if you all think thats dumb, my vote goes to Fezzik. Then you can call him Fezz or Fezzik, whatever!!! By the way I like your blog, this is Chris Sonnenberg by the way. Karyn,s husband, so anyway I noticed you gave up Diet Coke. Thats funny cause I just started drinking it. I got sick of Diet Pepsi and the only other thing in the fountain around here is Coke, so wala. Karyn got me hooked on myspace, i like my page but none of my friends have pages so im mooching off karyns. If any of you have pages I could use some friends, that only sounds a little desperate( what a loser ). Anywho congrats on the K9 and just think about the SUPERTRAMP name okay.
Dan would be so honored!
He is adorable (Dan is too, but I'm talking about the puppy)
We were taking bets at our house as to how long it would take for you all to find a new little guy.
I think you should choose some neater names harlene, dear.
I found you. LOL This is Cindy I have your puppy held for ransom. Problem is the contact info you left me is all from Reno. The phone has been disconnected. I googled your name and found your blog. Since i see my house and the adorable puppy I must be in the right place. Your puppy is ready when you are. Give me a call and let me know. Now I really hope you read the comments.
Cindy Burningham
Mountain Top Alpacas
7586 West Mountain Top Road
Herriman Utah 84096
home 801 254-5627
cell 801 231-4853
cyburham@comcast.net
http://www.mountaintopalpacas.com
Post a Comment