Chewy 1996-2008
It is difficult to sum up our family's feelings today. On Friday we had to put down our dear sweet Chewy. He has been a member for our family and a part of our lives for so long. My younger children don't have any memories without him.
He was everything a dog should be. I have so much to share about him, and yet no words seem to be enough. We feel so lucky to have had him for as long as we did. If you haven't had an animal for a best friend before, you may not understand this. If you have, you know what a bittersweet experience this has been.
Oh how we loved and miss that dog!
Monday, April 14, 2008
In Memorium
Posted by Harlene at Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We're already missing him too. He was a magnificent family member. I think we're all just glad that dogs go straight to heaven...another reason to get ourselves there! It won't seem the same without him. Our condolances to each of you.
i'm so sorry! i've never been a pet owner, but i've seen the bond people have with their dogs - and i know it's special. he was a beauty! :)
Oh this is so sad! I'm very sorry Bextrand Family. He looks so sweet in that photo. I bet it has been a quiet few days over there.
Lot's of love for you all.
Ohhhhh.....I am so sorry about Chewy. Give yourself a big hug from me.
Post a Comment