
For years I have tried to find new things to keep my kids entertained, you know the kind of entertained I mean. The kind where no one really needs my attention for hours. Well I have been doing some "spring cleaning", and ignoring your family is part of the process unfortunately. This week I have been focused on my room. a bigger job than I care to admit. Yesterday was beautiful, the kids could play outside, I could get so much done, a warm day with a picnic type of dinner. Fabulous!
Today, It is actually SNOWING, and I am not interested in listening to my kids whine and dine me into letting them watch more TV. What's a mother to do? Well, someone was watching out for me. My oldest found an old wheelchair on the side of the road on his way home from school. I haven't seen the lot of them. I have heard talk about helmets, try not to let mom see what we're doing and the like, but who cares? I have made so much progress and all five of my beasts are playing together!!!
That's a tender mercy for sure!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tender Mercies?
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh my gravy, that is hilarious. i love it!!!
I love your family... They can make anything exciting!
Post a Comment