Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One Happy Girl!


My latest little discovery may not be "news" to the rest of you, but I am thrilled!
I spent the afternoon at the community college getting pampered. A manicure and pedicure both with the paraffin wax for only $15.00. I had been scheduled for a one hour facial as well, but my blessings kept calling and I had to leave. I am confident this will become my new hang out. Next I am getting a hot stone massage and a paraffin facial, for $25.00.
I am cheap, but vain. Now both sides of me can be happy at once. I am also helping our youth pursue their dreams. That's it, I am calling myself a benefactor and mentor to the aesthetic community.

SHI SHI, LA LA!

5 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

dadgum! i need to look into that plan. that's a bargain!

Carolyn said...

Oh jealousy! Pedicures are my most sacred love in life.

I don't usually hear good stories about visits to cosmetic schools, so rock on!

stephanie howard said...

OOO, I am so jealous! This is actually something my sister and I do when I come home. Which I just happen to be coming at the end of this month, and yes we are scheduled. Can't wait! Nothing like the price you can get at the schools, and sometimes I think you even get a better job then if you go to a salon.

Karyn said...

Man that would be nice right now. We actually just had a spa night in Young Womens last week. The daughters took care of the moms, although the girls got to have some fun too! I was in charge so didn't get to enjoy the night though :(

Hailey said...

I hope you got a pretty pink like in the picture. What a deal! You are so giving.....caring about your communtiy and education. What a gal.