Here are a few ideas for my new little guys bed...


I know a little crazy, huh? Think about it though, he does need a place to sleep, and it is best for training for him to have a "place" to be when company comes etc. Never mind that it has been almost 9 years since my last baby, I do realize he is a dog, it is simply thrilling to have "someone" new to spoil. This is a dream come true! I am REALLY excited. This is one more thing to cross of my "bucket list". Fortunately I married a hunk who feels the same way.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
A Nursery?
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think I like the 2nd one the best... Congragulations on the new addition!!
I just love how excited you all are! It was fun and not unexpected to stop at your house last night and find you all pouring over the library book you had checked out on your new breed...have fun deciding everything - after all that's surely why you're having so much fun!
What a lucky little---no big--doggie! As far as the beds: which will go best with his eyes?
Harlene-after you told me about your blog I just had to find it--Love it. I might have to tag you with an "I heart your blog" sticker. Hope you don't mind having a blog stalker :) Mary
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment