
Okay, so I had heard that this happens, but I really thought I had put all safety measures in place,however I received a $700.00 cell phone bill! I don't know about the rest of you, but that is not my budgeted amount for cell phones. When I called to inquire about the amount they informed me that one line had gone over by $400.00. All calls to some cutie in California. "Would you like to review your plan so this doesn't happen again?", said nice customer service lady. "Why, yes", I replied, "Do you have stupid teenager plans? Or perhaps just teenager insurance?" I would definitely sign up for that!
Above is a mug shot of my dear, dumbfounded teen, who has been enslaved for the summer.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Don't you have an idiot plan?
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh my gosh, SERIOUSLY?! that kid had better RUN! :) seriously though, that sucks. so sorry. make him work it off.
OooooooOOOooooOOO! Some one's in troooooouble!
We recently discovered the wonders of going over your allotted text message allowance.........
BUSTED! My girls were downloading games... had to stop that... then the text messages started... thank goodness for unlimited text plan!
he's really cute though!!
Ummmm....what's with the outfit? Is that all part of the punishment so he won't leave the house?
Post a Comment