
So, I am having a few technical difficulties with my computer. My IT guy (hunky Hubby) is in California, so that leaves me stuck. You see, the last time I was considered technically savvy was when I had the high score on Pac Man at the ice rink where I trained, and yes , I did have the pattern memorized.
What will you all have to keep you busy with out my posts..? Oh yes, you can keep checking back for my posts!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Flashback Friday
Posted by Harlene at Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Remember the Pac Man dance?
Centipede was my game of choice.
Oh boy, talk about sweet memories! This was my Dad's favorite game. I remember how mad he would get when one of us would make him mess up.
Oh boy, talk about sweet memories! This was my Dad's favorite game. I remember how mad he would get when one of us would make him mess up.
Post a Comment