
I'm really not sure why, but I am loving Heroes. It's certainly not something to watch as a family, and I don't usually like science fictiony type stuff, but I am digging a few of the characters a lot. I am concerned it's going to get to hoaky, but for now I'm hooked. Anyone else out there watch?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
this weeks obsession...
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Somehow I missed this blog earlier. I think i was on vacation around then... or ramping up to one. (that is worse if you ask me.) But i just wanted to say...I love heroes too! At least all of the first season I have watched so far. I am on the don't watch till they are on dvd camp. So then I get to stay up till 2 am because they all end so darn suspensefull!!! :) its a love/hate thing obviously but I'm hoping like you that it doesn't go hokey.
Post a Comment