Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a good thing he's so dang cute

What do you get when you add this...



with this?




I'll let you use your imagination. Yup, that's what we found when we got home from a baseball game last night. No remorse either. Just paw prints, very large paw prints, everywhere, even in the utensil drawer, and enough flour to go snowboarding or, as my bro said, dogsledding, through our house. I really need that Sheriff's clean up crew now!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

And you still think he is 'so dang cute', huh? It is definitely true love. Lucky dog.

stephanie howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie howard said...

How I would have loved to see the aftermath of this adorable dogs creation! I believe you must have wanted another child. This dog acts just like a my two youngest babies. Always making sure you have plenty to do! LOL, wish I was there:-)