Twinkies...I'm not as familiar with zingers.. but twinkies have a classic taste you cannot replicate... and enough formaldhyde in them to last till 2058, though I bet the zingers will not cause cancer quite as fast! I can't even remember the last time I ate either though.
Don't lets go to the dogs tonight by Alexandra Fuller
Followers
Recent quotes from around here...
"Honey, I'm sorry Im sounding so naggy today."
"That's okay Mom, Sorry to be so naggable"
Anonymous Teen, " Could you explain the 1008 minutes overage on your cell phone? You do realize YOU will be paying for that, Right?"
"Why am I being punished for just keeping in touch? Don't you want me to be a good friend? You are always telling me to call if I'm going to be late or change my plans?"
8 comments:
Zingers....way better.
This is a tricky one, but I guess I agree with Jill and pick the zinger.
Definitely Zingers! First you have to peel off the icing, eat the cake part, then finish with the icing. Delicious!
No contest! Twinkies! Keep them sealed and you can put them in your 72 hour kit! Just joking! My vote is Twinkies!
Zingers - they have frosting on them!
Twinkies gets my vote - maybe it's in the Beckstrand blood!
Twinkies...I'm not as familiar with zingers.. but twinkies have a classic taste you cannot replicate... and enough formaldhyde in them to last till 2058, though I bet the zingers will not cause cancer quite as fast! I can't even remember the last time I ate either though.
Zingers, but they have to be the chocolate ones.
Post a Comment