Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Crushes


One of my first crushes was Andy Gibb. I remember the rivalry between the different factions on the 5th grade playground. The Andy Gibb Fan Club vs. The Shaun Cassidy Fan Club. I thought both were cutie patooties, but if I had to chose, my heart went to Andrew. That's what those of us who knew him well called him. It would appear I've had a thing for those Aussies all along.

A new generation of crushes has emerged around here. Who could resist Kevin Jonas?


Annie is quick to tell you all the reasons HE is the best of the Jonas'. I know you are all counting the hours to "Camp Rock"

I showed Annie a video of my generations Jonas' Brothers, she wasn't so impressed.


Who were your first crushes? (Dan doesn't count, Jen, unless he's signing or playing a keyboard somewhere)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Jill & I shared a room, and we had a poster of Shaun Cassidy & one of the BeeGees. I think Leif Garrett was up there, too....

My first crush was Mark Williams. He was in my fourth grade class and liked to come over and climb the tree in my front yard.

Karyn said...

Wow,I had a lot, but one that really sticks out is MacGyver. He was always saving people and fixing things. So manly... sigh.

Karyn said...

I forgot to mention that our favorite Jonas is the curly haired one. Kaylee isn't here right now so I can't remember his name!!

Karyn said...

Kaylee said his name was Nick!

nevadanista said...

I can resist ALL of the Jonas Bros!!! Bleh