
One of my favorite people Jen, has recently started posting things she is thankful for every Thursday. I thought I'd join her as I, too, have much to be thankful for.
This week I've been thinking a lot about Reno. How much we loved it there, how much we miss our friends there, how much I miss meeting everyone at the Lake or at Bowers. How I miss Bowers pool. It was my family's little private resort after 2:30 every day. I am grateful to have so many good memories and so many good people to miss. I am grateful for The Martins, their friendship, food, dog, and humor. Not to mention, Dan is way good at Charades! The other day at Target Geoffrey saw a bottle of maraschino cherries and remarked, "Don't you miss Sister Martin? I sure do." Here's a shout out to Jen and all my other chums in Reno.
Thanks for the memories!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ahhh, that is so sweet. Jen is trying to get us to move out there in three years, and I think it is sounding pretty darn good!
Yes, we all think of Jen when we see marichino cherries. But what was that part about Dan being totally good at charades? This is need to see! Can we have a little get together at Deiter's house?
Ooops. Am I still invited even though I spelled D-I-E-T-E-R wrong the first time?
What a beautiful picture! Where is this taken?
The photo was taken at our fav beach at Lake Tahoe, Sand Harbor.
Jill, you are more than welcome, anytime.
And yes, Dan is fabulous at Charades.
Miss you too :)
Post a Comment