
Okay, I feel better now. I just spent 2 1/2 hours at the Drs office. I had an appt., I was a few minutes early, THEY forgot about us. I understand things come up or go wrong, I do this all the time, but OWN it. They just looked at me like I was crazy for not being pleased with being there for so long. After watching patient after patient being called back.
I have worked the front desk in an urgent care, I get it, but come on, don't try to make it seem like you planned to keep me waiting that long without mentioning it to me. Also, don't give that half-%$#@ apology explaining there was nothing you could have done about it. The kicker? Don't have people start leaving for lunch or start eating yours at the counter in front of me!!!!! At least offer to share the donuts the drug reps left for you. Yeah, even the drug reps got seen before us.
I am almost over it now. I got some ice cream, a movie and oh yeah, I am going to a Cheap Trick concert tonight!!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
AGHHHHHHH!!!
Posted by Harlene at Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AGGGH...that's happened to me before, now I never wait more than 20 minutes before checking with the desk to be sure we're still in the rotation!!! Your clipart suits perfectly.
I really enjoyed our collective birthday lunch yesterday. We should make a tradition of that!
Have fun at the concert tonight :)
Sound to me like we have had a similar experience this week! I just didn't post it or find the cool clip art! thanks for doing that for me!
Post a Comment