Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yikes!


So I have been totally bored with my hair for a while now. I decided to go for it, "Something young and hip!" I told her. Lotsa cash and several hours later, I arrived home to be informed by my boys that I look like the lead guitarist for Spinal Tap!

Neither young, Nor Hip! I thought by now I would be too old or at least mature to cry about a hair cut, I mean really there are bigger problems in the world, in my life even, but this one may take me a while to get over.

5 comments:

Beckstrand7 said...

Well I liked it, so there!

Devon said...

Good news is...it grows!

Carolyn said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I always feel so bad when I hear someone really isn't happy with a haircut they got. I'm sure it won't be so bad in a couple of days when your used to it and styling it your way.

Carolyn said...

Oh yeah, I love your new blog title! Genius!

Karyn said...

Let us be the judge of that! What do teenagers know anyway! BTW I love having Annie here!