
there isn't one, not really. The appliance guy came and wants nearly $400.00 to fix the washing machine. Excuse me?
laundromat
So I am off to spend the day at a laundromat making another attempt at Twilight. If I think of it as a "People" magazine it might hold my interest.
I'll also enjoy our first days of summer at Sonic Happy Hour and do some thrift shopping with the kids. Chandler is looking for some turquoise jeans he saw on "Saved By the Bell". Why I am buying anyone new clothes when I have this much laundry is a bit beyond me. Maybe we need to clean out some closets, or just take the laundry directly to DI and start over. Has anyone else ever fantasized about doing that?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Update...
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I fantasize about that all the time. Except Stacy & Clinton are with me in New York and we're spending their money!
ABSOLUTELY! It's like using paper plates!
Post a Comment